Friday, November 7, 2008

Amusing pictures.

I feel I must give advance warning at this point. I am including some of those kitten pictures with text added (as well as other pictures). You know, the ones that are totally unavoidable these days if you ever use google image search or read threads, where everything is spelled so so strangely it almost makes you cringe. I often find myself trying to decide whether to laugh or scream or both. The spelling really gets to me after a while... I have heard of this same feeling of conflict from other people, so if anybody who feels that way too is reading this blog and hoping not to see kitten pictures, sorry, enjoy the other ones! Im betting alot of these wont be as funny once i've caught up on my sleep.
























































































No comments: