Saturday, July 18, 2009

Perplexing Portraits - Awkward!

I myself have never actually had a "family portrait". I thought people just went to sears for family/individual portraits, but boy was i wrong... Something my sister mention about a site with uncomfortable family portraits made me curious as to just what people come up with. Lets just say i was rather perplexed (between fits of laughter).








why?


They dont look comfortable...










"Come on, lets take a picture with the aroused seal for our Christmas card!!!"





Ok, the choke hold is an unusual choice, but what I was wondering is how did the mail man get in there?




What the hell?


























Loll, get that man a shirt!








Whoa... wtf????











huh?


/s320/Bear+family+1+.JPG>





Omg it's Fred! If you don't know who Fred is, well, more power to you.

No comments: