Sunday, June 13, 2010

Kids draw the darnedest things...

I remember when I was little, my mom and dad would tell me that every drawing I did was wonderful. I knew even as a little kid that they felt like they had to say that because they were my parents, and come to think of it that is pretty much how it works. Now that im older and rather more artistically developed, I have to wonder how my parents would have reacted if I had drawn something morbid or graphic or inappropriate or unusual and come looking for approval. Im sure they would have been quite alarmed or confused, much like the parents of these young artist probably were. Here is some artwork done by kids, ranging from hilarious to just plain dark.







"The crush" huh? Still at the cooties age I guess





Somebody stuck in an elevator?





Somebody forget their anniversary





Rofllll. According to one person (out of many who have posted this picture), the kids mom worked at home depot and was supposed to be selling a shovel, but im not sure im willing to fall for that one.





Actually that means she's winning.





Look ma, I shit a ghost!
Or is it pacman nightmares?





Aw, our future generation of star trek junkies are growing up so fast





Japan stakes its claim on unhappy floating shit! That's right, it's taken already





I know why they're all so happy! Pass that joint, smiley





Vanessa, age 4, drew a lovely picture of a spoon with a Cheerio in it. That's right, a spoon with a Cheerio. I hope she didn't ask her parents to guess what it was...





This one was done by an 8 year old. Yes, EIGHT (is it just me or is that a little pathetic for 8?)
"Look mommy, I drew that white stuff daddy always sniffs off the coffee table!"
Just wait, tomorrow it'll be a hooker





By Johnny, age 5.
My what big "scissors" you have...





Uh oh, Santa will be jealous.
"Can we put it on the fridge mom??"





yay "snack" eyes!




Oh dear...





Ah the Family Feud X, signifying that daddy got the answer wrong and now is therefor either deceased or in grave danger. Normally one gets 3 wrong answers, but evidently it all depends on what number you pick in spouse roulette.
Whoa there lady, that dress is a little slutty for a family portrait, don't you think? Not very appropriate for mourning either





I spy 2 dicks, a baguette and an unusual growth.





Me too but I don't grab my sward and take it out on innocent trees. Shame on you.





Huh??





Hey, at least he has goals.





Shhhh, try to pass it off as a swing





Geez kid, easy on the leopards!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I randomly found this post in a google search, and I have been laughing SO HARD at your captions for each picture! Absolutely hysterical!

:)